About AWS Interview Questions and Answers
These are the Top 18 (Amazon Web Services ) AWS Interview Questions and Answers for fresher’s and Experienced. Just go through this AWS Interview Questions before attending Interviews
Top Answers to AWS Interview Questions
Q1.What is AWS?
Amazon Web Services(AWS) is a platform to provide cloud services, database storage and other services to help business.
Q2.What is the use of buffer in AWS?
An Elastic Load Balancer is responsible to distribute incoming traffic across various AWS instances. A buffer, synchronize different components to avoid burst of load or traffic.
Q3.What is the way to secure data for carrying in the cloud?
- AWS is providing data security in cloud as well as while carrying.
- No question of data leakage with the security key from several storerooms in the cloud.
- Encryption of data is also the concept of data security.One thing must be ensured that no one should seize the information in the cloud while data is moving from one point to another point.
Q4.What are the layers of cloud computing?
- PaaS – Platform as a Service
- IaaS – Infrastructure as a Service
- SaaS – Software as a Service
Q5.What are the components involved in Amazon Web Services?
- Amazon S3
- Amazon EC2 instance
- Amazon SQS
- Amazon SimpleDB
Q6.What is S3? What is it used for?
S3 stands for Simple Storage Service. It is working like ftp storage. We can move files to and from there, but we cannot organize like a file system.
Q7.Can we use encryption mechanism in S3?
Encryption should be considered for sensitive data, as S3 is a proprietary technology developed by Amazon.
Q8.What is Amazon EC2 instance?
- Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2) is a Amazon web service that provides resizable (scalable) computing capacity in the cloud.
- You can use Amazon EC2 to launch as many virtual servers you need.
- Automatic data processing parallelization and job scheduling can be achieved by this component. It is helpful to run a large distributed system on the Hadoop cluster.
Q9.What is Amazon SQS?
Amazon SQS: this component acts as a mediator between different controllers.
Q10.What is SimpleDB?
- SimpleDB helps in storing the transitional position log and the errands executed by the consumers.
- Name the various layers of the cloud architecture
- CC – Cluster Controller
- SC – Storage Controller
- CLC – Cloud Controller
- NC – Node Controller
Auto scaling permits you to arrange and robotically stipulation and spin up fresh examples without the requirement of your involvement.
Q12.What is Amazon Machine Image (AMI)?
An Amazon Machine Image (AMI) is a virtual machine contains a software configuration includes Operating system, Application server and Applications
Q13.Advantage of Amazon EC2 service?
- In Amazon EC2 you can configure security and networking as well as manage storage.
- Amazon EC2 service also helps in obtaining and configuring capacity using minimal friction.
- Automatic data processing parallelization and job scheduling can be achieved by this component.
Q14.How can you send request to Amazon S3?
Amazon S3 is a REST service, you can send request by using the REST API or the AWS SDK wrapper libraries.
Q15.How many buckets can we create in AWS?
You can create upto 100 buckets in each of your AWS account by default.
Q16.What are the various AMI design options?
- Fully Baked AMI.
- JeOS (just enough operating system) AMI.
- Hybrid AMI.
Q16.What is Geo Restriction in CloudFront?
- Geo restriction is also known as geoblocking.
- It is used to prevent users in specific geographic locations from accessing content which has distributed through a CloudFront web distribution.
Q17.What is the need of Amazon ElastiCache?
Amazon ElastiCache is a web service used to deploy, operate, and scale an in-memory data store or cache in the cloud easily.
Q18.What is Key Pair?
- AWS uses public-key cryptography to secure the login information for your instance.
- A Linux instance has no password and you can use a key pair to log into your instance securely.