Concepts Includes Advance Java Programming | Core Java Tutorials
This Core Java Tutorials “Concepts Includes Advance Java Programming” post providing information about what all the concepts we are using to develop Server side java applications with Data base connectivity.
- For every application, it is mandatory to store and process the data permanently.
- To store and organize the data one DBMS management application is required like ORACLE.
- JDBC is a pre-defined API containing classes and interfaces to interact with the DBMS application.
- “java.sql” package Providing all these classes.
- “servlet” is a pre-defined package contains classes and interfaces to write server side programming.
- “Servlet” is a pre-defined class/interface.
- Servlet is user defined class that is extended from pre-defined Servlet class.
- “Servlet” application deploys in Server.
- “Servlets” runs by Server software like Tomcat, glassfish, web-logic…….
- A tag based language.
- Used to create web-pages(interface) by which user can interface with web application.
- HTML is for Front end design of application.
- HTML language doesn’t have functionality.
- CSS stands for “Cascading Style Sheets”.
- CSS is used to apply styles to HTML pages.
- CSS is used to centralize the code(Styling) of all the web pages(HTML pages) in the Java application.
- HTML pages do not have functionality. For example, using HTML-element we can create button, but we can’t define functionality to that button.
- Java script is not java language tool.
- It is used to provide functionality to HTML pages.
- HTML language not allowed creating variables, methods and blocks……
- It is a scripting language used to validate end user input at the client machine.
- JS is used to decrease the network traffic by avoiding invalid form submissions.
- Tag based language working like HTML.
- Representation of Servlet class in the form of simple tag.
- Easy to understand.
- To generate dynamic web pages.
- Number of servlets in the application can be easily represent using JSP tags in the application.
- We can create user-defined JSP tags also.
- To execute any JSP tag, servlet definition is mandatory.