Connection Interface in JDBC | Java JDBC Tutorial
This Java JDBC Tutorial “Connection interface in JDBC” post explains clearly what is Connection interface and what is the use of connection interface functionality in JDBC application development.
- It is available in java.sql package.
- getConnection() method of DriverManager class returns Connection interface Object.
- Connection interface providing pre-defined functionality to create Statement Object.
- Statement in a query in java terminology.
- Statement is an interface in java.sql package.
- Statement interface providing pre-defined functionality to execute different queries in the database.