Java v/s Dot Net | Core Java Tutorials
This Core Java Tutorials “java v/s .net difference” post explains clearly what is the difference between open source technology and premium software and where we can install java application.
- Java Technology is open source.
- Java(jdk) software is standalone application.
- Java software is available for all the operating Systems.
- Most of the organizations(mostly start ups) using Java technology because it is not premium.
- Now days, all the apps ruling the market such as Selenium, Android, Hadoop depends on Java.
- It is not the open source technology.
- It is dependent to Windows OS only.
- Hence we need to work with .net is more complex and expensive.