Encapsulation in Java | Core Java Online Training
This Core Java Online Training “Encapsulation in Java” page explains clearly what is encapsulation and how we protect object information using Encapsulation.
- Writing data (variables) and code (methods) into a single unit.
- In Java application, we define Objects.
- In the communication world, Objects will communicate.
- Objects are visible but not their properties and functionality.
- Encapsulation is the concept of protecting object functionality from outside view.
- Class is a cap of object as shown in diagram.
- In java, we can achieve Encapsulation using “class”.