Introduction to Operators in C
This Operators in C Post is giving introduction to operators in C language including, what is operator, difference between operator and operand, classifications and sun classifications
- Operator is a symbol that performs operation on one or more operands.
- Operand can be a value, variable, function ….
Operators classified into :
- Unary : Performs operation on single operand.
- Binary : Performs operation on 2 operands.
- Ternary : Performs operation on 3 operands.
Types of Operators :
- Assignment operator
- Arithmetic operators
- Conditional operator
- Modify(increment / decrements) operators
- Relational operators
- Logical operators
- Bit-wise operators
- Shift operators
- Compound assignment operators
- Address operator
- sizeof operator
- Pointer operator