JVM Architecture in Java | Java Tutorials
This Java Tutorials “JVM Architecture in Java ” explains clearly what are the memory areas of JVM memory and how java application executes inside jvm and how memory will be allocated to different types of variables.
- Generally every application process out in main memory (RAM).
- Every java application run by JVM.
- When we invoke java application, JVM gets memory allocation inside JVM.
- JVM is mainly using 3 areas to run java application.
- Once application has been completed, the memory will be destroyed.
Static Block and Main Method execution flow using JVM
public static void main(String args)