Multi Threaded Program in Java | Core Java Tutorials
This “Multi threaded application” page is providing clear information about how can we create and start user thread in java application.
Multi threaded Application:
- Creating a user thread from main thread referred as Multi threaded application.
- Multi threaded application execution starts at main thread only.
- In multi threaded application, main-thread can complete its execution before any child thread.
- Program execution completes, when all the running threads moved to dead state.
- All the threads in the application get independent memory allocation and execute parallel.
Multi Threaded application
class MultiThreaded extends Thread
public static void main(String args)
MultiThreaded obj = new MultiThreaded();
for(int j=1 ; j<=200 ; j++)
System.out.print("j : "+j+"\t");
public void run()
for(int i=1 ; i<=200 ; i++)
System.out.print("i : "+i+"\t");