Non Static members flow using JVM architecture | Java Tutorials
This Java Tutorials “Non Static members in java” post giving introduction to non static members in java including members, object creation and much more.
Non Static Members:
- Specific functionality of Object in Java application must define as non static.
- Non static members are…
- Non-static block
- Non-static variable
- Non-static method
Question : How can we access static members in Java?
- Using class name.
Question : How can we access non-static members in java?
- Using Object reference (address).
Where I can create object for a class?
- Using any one of four static members.
- Every java application having 2 contexts(static & non-static).
- First we should enter into static context to work with any application.
- By creating object in the static context, we can access non static functionality.
For example, in a Shopping Mall(application), to enter into non-static context(theater), we need to take permissions in static area(box-office).