Object creation of interface in Java | Core Java Tutorials
This Core Java Tutorials”Object creation of interface in Java” is providing information about why we cannot instantiate interface in java application.
Can we define constructor inside interface?
- Interface doesn’t allow non static concrete methods.
- Constructor is non static method.
- Hence we cannot define constructor.
- Without constructor, instantiation is not possible.
Interface Object creation
void f1() ;
void f2() ;
public static void main(String args)
new Test();// Error :
- Class can be instantiated in 2 ways. Directly using ‘new’ keyword and through ‘Child’ class.
- Abstract class can in instantiated only through ‘Child-class’.
- Interface cannot be instantiated either directly or in-directly.