Properties Class to Load Driver in JDBC | JDBC Tutorials
This JDBC Tutorials “Properties Class to Load Driver in JDBC” page explains clearly how to use properties file to load the driver dynamically into JDBC application.
- Available in java.util package.
- Used to construct Object from any Properties file.
- We can Load Driver information and Connection String information using Properties class.
Note: After constructing Properties Object, we need to load the properties file into Empty Object using InputStream.
- InputStream is the abstract class, hence we need to construct any one of its sub class for example “FileInputStream”.
- FileInputStream available in io package.