Structure of C Program
Structure of C Program:
- The software is a set of Programs.
- C program is a collection of header files and c source files.
- A header file is a collection of pre-defined functions and variables.
- A source file is a collection of user-defined functions and variables.
- Every C program at least contains one function called “main”.
- C application execution starts from main() function only.
- #include is a connector used to connect Source Program and Header files.
- Header files must be placed at the top of Source file.