Structure of Java Application | Core Java Tutorials
This Core Java Tutorial: “Java application Structure” explains clearly what is the format of java application, what are the elements of java application, how to write a basic program in java.
Structure of Java application:
- Every application is a set of files/programs.
- Every java application is a set of class files.
- Every class file is a Model that represents Object.
- JVM runs java application.
- main() method is the starting point of every java application.
- Every application should have a single starting point(main method).
- We need to place main method only inside a single java class file by which application should starts.
- It is allowed to defined main() in each class(but not recommended in real time applications).
- The following program explains clearly how to structure a java application with very general example.